Monday, December 10, 2012

Start to finish

Started and finished another sewing project today.  I love having days off my paying job! Today's project was a gift for my oldest son- the model of yesterday.  Nothing too artsy- but a soft fleece shirt in tie dyed blue.
Not the best photo but I don't have the best phone and the good camera is upstairs.
Still, not a bad piece of work for the day.  The partial zipper was interesting to put in. I modified the pattern instructions because the way they told you to do it was kind of bizarre.  My way worked quite well and eliminated lots of hand work.
Now the only holiday project I've still got is finishing the binding on a quilt.  And I've still got a couple of weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. That is unusual I like it.I favore the color blue anyway.I got some sewing to do but can't seem to get into it just yet

    ReplyDelete